Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To File A Kick

Options
  • 10-03-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone tell me please how i file a kick, do i file the gold contact pin or the edges of circuit board , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The edge of the circuit boards.
    The contact isn't the part that stops a kick fitting in the tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Thanks grindle, received my nemesis from vapor break , a LOT smaller than i was imagining , but i LOVE it ,

cant for the life of me see how i will make this kick fit, most of the gold pin protrudes beyond inner edge , i already exposed a little silver from one of the components : - (

ok , i just noticed the pin is like a retractable ball point , as homer would say DOOOOOOOOOH , HOPE FULLY NOT RUINED , I SHALL UP DATE : - )

Works like a charm : - ) , sure does hit HARD 18mg juice has me dizzy and well able to take 24mg on my EGO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Good monologuing!
    Glad you have it working and extra happy you realised the retractable contact is retractable. Gotta love the vaping world's lack of instructions!

Advertisement