Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archeofest 2014?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are plans for an Archeofest 2014 in Merrion Square this coming summer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mocmo

Yes, it is planned to go ahead again this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Gently does it Bacchus

mocmo wrote: »
    Yes, it is planned to go ahead again this year.
    Great stuff!
    I sadly missed last years event and believe a good day was had by all.
    I wonder if you know if the UCD Experimental Prehistoric Stoneworking Group will be there again this year?I've a particular interest in prehistoric lithics.

Thanks mocmo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Great stuff!
    I wonder if you know if the UCD Experimental Prehistoric Stoneworking Group will be there again this year?I've a particular interest in prehistoric lithics.

Thanks mocmo.
    They'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Great stuff!

Thanks mocmo.

I think that may be the first time Ive seen someone unrelated to the group talking about it. Makes me so proud! :D

Advertisement