Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I started a tasteless and crude webcomic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bistoman

As above.
    www.filthydishes.com
    thanks for clicking (if you did)
    Filthy?Crude? yeh probably, But its Not a Comic.

OP, that's not a comic and honestly it's not even all that tasteless or crude given how unimaginative and lacking in it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

That was quite possibly the sh!ttest thing I've seen in my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I want my click back! Back to the day job, OP...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

ah well, might keep at it for a bit longer.
    thanks for the feed back all

• Advertisement

ah well, might keep at it for a bit longer.
    thanks for the feed back all

If you are going to keep at it then you need to spell check and ensure that your grammar is correct. Nothing puts people off like poor spelling and bad grammar.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

If you are going to keep at it then you need to spell check and ensure that your grammar is correct. Nothing puts people off like poor spelling and bad grammar.

I second the spelling and grammar point. It's more of a blog than a webcomic at this stage.

web comic was probably the wrong word maybe, humor website is probably more suiting.
    although some of you lot would disagree with the word humor ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

web comic was probably the wrong word maybe, humor website is probably more suiting.
    although some of you lot would disagree with the word humor ;)
    No need to get defensive. You asked for opinions. Your material isn't funny. It's juvenile. And it doesn't work. It reads as something written by somebody who had humour explained to them, but had never actually experienced any.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Would it be wrong to ask are you a man hating lesbian, it just kind of comes across in your cartoons? It's fine if you are I'm just curious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

I've never heard a 14 year old listening to techno. I'm guessing you don't know what techno is.

I am definitely not an expert on that matter, it is quite possible I'm wrong.

Advertisement