Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Cracked Screen Replacement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

deco_b wrote: »
    Cracked the screen on my HTC One and found the this while searching for repairs

http://www.htc.com/us/go/cracked-screen-replacement/

Just wondering has anyone used this or if it's only open to US residents

Given the pricing I'd say US only, but that said maybe ask them via their Live Chat?
    It would be great if they offered that service worldwide

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭deco_b

Got in contact with customer support & you were right banie01 it only covers phones purchased in the US :(

Replacing the screen looks tricky so might be better I get one of the repair shops to do it probably looking at €150!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

i cracked mine pretty bad, went to 5 shops. 3 of them didnt want to know. 1 lad wanted 190 euro and meteor wanted 250. i am still using it

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭deco_b

250 to replace the screen!! Sure the digitizers are < 100 so the rest is just for the labour. Madness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

deco_b wrote: »
    250 to replace the screen!! Sure the digitizers are < 100 so the rest is just for the labour. Madness
    yup, you would buy a phone cheaper....not a htc one but could get one to do until upgrade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Do it yourself it looks simple enough. cheap enough too

Advertisement