Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Savings - AVOID

Options
  • 09-03-2014 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Just bought a ticket from Ticketmaster on line and it seems like it is my “luckyday”.

I have been offered a €10 voucher to use at Ticketmaster if I join Complete Savings

There is a €12 monthly fee after the first month but “mega offers to be had”?

I fancy a free €10 but ………….Is this a sucker call, lure them in and then!!!!

Has anybody got any experience of Complete Savings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

€10 voucher for €12 monthly fee (for how long??) for offers which your not sure will be of benefit to you?

Any bells ringing yet??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Only worth it if you spend horrendous amounts with the few retailers they have. Don't bother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Is this the crowd that had a major data breech last year with customers bank details?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

MYOB wrote: »
    Only worth it if you spend horrendous amounts with the few retailers they have. Don't bother.

Yip...only about 8 retailers, not worth it.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Don't touch with a large barge pole.
    Complete waste of time, google them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Francis H Murphy

Been there done that ....see Boards August 2013

Thank you Boards

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=181126

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Been there done that ....see Boards August 2014 :confused::confused::confused::P

Thank you Boards

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=181126

Got any more secrets from the future, who wins the world cup. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 p_paddy

Irishrail has signed up with this crap too :
    I think this says it all, google "irish rail scam" and see what the first 3 hits are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Just to bump the thread - I almost fell for it 5 minutes ago. I was offered a 15 euro cash back from Irish Rail, but "(A valid credit or debit card needs to be registered.) By providing your billing information below, you authorise Complete Savings to use the information you provide for billing the membership fee of €15 a month until you cancel."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Not a BA. Just read the T&Cs before you bite, ffs. It doesn't take a genius.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement