Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Fixing

Options
  • 08-03-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine mentioned that a few lads he works with have been betting on fixed games this week. Thought it was the usual crap on facebook sites or similar.

Game today he said to me earlier was Forest Green against Cambridge.

Bet apparently is Cambridge HT Forest FT.

Out of interest just went to check it. Cambridge winning first half so far.

Strangely though not one bookies is giving in play betting for this but are for every other conference game so may be something in it.

Edit: 2-2 HT Forest Green got one in the 44th. Still no markets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Heard of any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

MJ434 wrote: »
    Heard of any more?
    No asked him to let me know if he heard any. Forest won after but had the equaliser before HT. There were a couple of Japanese games they were on during week apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭scheister

i only heard about this today there was 3 matches in the last week said to be rigged one in china one in france both results went as predicted and the final one was this one today. hard to say if it was true or online hoax but the way the goals went in was odd. 3 goals in opening 10 minutes. i believe cambridge was awarded a peno after forest green equalised in the 1st half then a quick goal in 2nd half so forest green win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

scheister wrote: »
    i only heard about this today there was 3 matches in the last week said to be rigged one in china one in france both results went as predicted and the final one was this one today. hard to say if it was true or online hoax but the way the goals went in was odd. 3 goals in opening 10 minutes. i believe cambridge was awarded a peno after forest green equalised in the 1st half then a quick goal in 2nd half so forest green win it.
    It's the bookies not giving odds on it that adds substance. Had a bit of a Google earlier and couldn't find the source of it

Advertisement