Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard Deals Refunds

Options
  • 08-03-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Something interesting to note if you use your tesco Clubcard vouchers for Clubcard deals.

If you order a deal using vouchers and there is a problem processing it you will receive an email letting you know. If you don't call them up within 14 days they assume your order is cancelled, however, your vouchers DONT automatically get returned to your account. They are held in an admin section for refund and you must call them up.

I ordered a deal a while back and this happened to me, I never bothered calling them up because from the email I assumed my vouchers would automatically be refunded. This is not the case, and I now cannot claim them back because it has been too long. So I've lost out on them.

Word of warning for anyone else who uses their vouchers for deals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Even if you log into the clubcard thing and re print unused clubcard vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Yes. They don't automically reappear there to be used unless you call them up to reactive them. Slightly cheeky of Tesco if you ask me

Advertisement