Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 MSAP Exams, how did you find it?

Options
  • 08-03-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi folks. Just wondering if there is anyone here who did the MSAP exams today, Module 1 and 2.
    To be honest, I found it very difficult.
    For the formal essay I chose 'We have a duty to stand up against injustice, but (sorry, I'm not quouting it right) should we agree with using violence against violence?'
    I structured it fine, I jargoned a little, I used the situation with Russia and the Ukraine, also stating that for people to oppose injustice using violence, they must think democracy dry until they act in violence,and concluded it with saying that not all injustices are caused by war.
    However, my personal essay was all over the place.
    I chose 'I always plan ahead, but then the unexpected happens'.
    I opened the essay fine by saying something cheesy and personal 'I like to believe that I am my own fortune teller' and then after that it went all arse ways, because I got worried about the thirty minutes for planning and writing. Ugh, annoying. And then the multiple choice questions. Holy shizz they were difficult. God, where do I begin.
    I'm not sure if this was the first, but the Roman lawyer Cercio defending his client against the prosecutor who turned out the be the accusors son etc.
    Then the poem, I didnt mind that. (The sunset in the garden one).
    Then the annoying abstract art diagram. Oh my actual ..... God.
    My brain is starting to go numb here.
    I hope posting this will reach out to some of you who did the exams and we can come together to fret and worry over a very difficult morning of examinations. :'( Let us cry togetherrrrrrrr!

Kind regards
    Fi

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What's MSAP meant to be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement