Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking for a rock/metal band

Options
  • 08-03-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey,
    Im looking for a rock/metal band, preferably around Clondalkin. Ive been playing for about 4 years, I got my own kit, and isnt a miracle of enginering, but its good enough. The hi-hat is kinda ****ty.

Influences*:
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers, SOAD, Rush, Yes, Tool, Animals As Leaders, Intronaut, Deep Purple, Opeth, Goatess, Bucketheadland, Jimmy Hendrix, Mastodon

*Also many more, from rock to some wierder things like symphonic death or psychodelic metal.

Age 17, so I have to consider school etc. I dont have a practice space, soon to have transport and no experience of gigs or actual bands that lasted for longer than "that one song we are writing for the past 2 months"

Feel free to PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SpacePork

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

SpacePork wrote: »
    Bump

Dude, if you can actually play, you are selling yourself short in your ad, saying how ****ty your kit is is not going to bring a tonne of offers your way. Just a tip!

Keep

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SpacePork

kheed wrote: »
    Dude, if you can actually play, you are selling yourself short in your ad, saying how ****ty your kit is is not going to bring a tonne of offers your way. Just a tip!

Keep

Thanks, ill kep that in mind for the next time.

Advertisement