Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Nexus 10 still good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gar1982

I have been thinking of buying one myself.No sign of a new nexus tablet coming any time soon.I think the nexus is still up there as one of the best android tablets available and I have done a lot of research. Especially at that price range. I found a 32gb nexus for 310 euro on eglobalcentral.EU.sounds too good to be true but I haven't found much bad press about that website. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭acurno

Bought one on ebay about 5 months ago for about 320 after humming and hawing for a while.
    Excellent machine, better than others twice the price. No lag, no issues, great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭confusedquark

There is a no Nexus 10 coming out this year too.

I'd be very surprised if a new Nexus 10 isn't released in the next few months. Most google devices are updated yearly, almost without fail, and I'm sure google would want to respond to the iPad Air. The current Nexus 10 was released in November 2012, so I doubt they'd leave a whole 2 years in between, esp. when it's not a big deal to stick in a new processor and make it a bit lighter, liked they did with the Nexus 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

I'm thinking of buying the Nexus 10 very soon.

I noticed it's dual core and was wondering if the Nexus 10 is still worth buying?

I'm looking at getting this one: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00ABYXNC2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3OL4ZNLHG4VKL

There is a no Nexus 10 coming out this year too.

There's only rumours of the new nexus 10 at the moment.I have mine since launch a year or so ago and I would definitely recommend it it. 309 euros is a great price for a great tablet. Technology will always move on at a fast pace,so there's really no point in waiting for the rumoured new nexus10, I,d say go for it,you won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,211 ✭✭✭emo72

it is an excellent machine. never freezes or lags, really smooth performer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

There's a groupon offer for it today

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

Expanseys have it with a discount for £230 which is about €280
    Quite tempted myself..,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i am heading to the states soon, thinking of upgradin my nexus 7 for a nexus 10 while i am over there, is it a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

If it's the new N7 I wouldn't bother because it wouldn't be much of an upgrade.
    If you can get a really good deal I'd get it, otherwise hold out for a new N10.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Keith186 wrote: »
    If it's the new N7 I wouldn't bother because it wouldn't be much of an upgrade.
    If you can get a really good deal I'd get it, otherwise hold out for a new N10.

its first gen one nexus 7

• Advertisement
Advertisement