Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere selling the Ouya?

Options
  • 07-03-2014 9:48pm

Any places in Limerick that sell the Ouya please? Would like to pick it up over this weekend....for a reasonable price of course! I could order it from Amazon but I'm feeling in an impulse purchase kind of mood.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I'd be surprised if you find it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I bought one a few weeks back in Maplins but they had to order it in for me , took a few days .

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

was looking at that a few months ago, is it worth getting, the games dont seem to be of good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Ya lots of bad reviews regarding this console.. There are easier ways to play mobile games on a tv..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I didn't buy it for games and I haven't used it for them , not even to try out . I got it as a media player for XBMC and it works perfect for this .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

How much did you pay?

It's on another thread in the Android forum....Maplins ordered it in for him for around €130 but he had vouchers.
    jonski wrote: »
    I had a discount voucher and gift card for Maplins so in cash it cost me €76 , but the actual cost in Maplins is €134 I think .

I'm picked up one on an eBay last week for €95 including Parcel Motel costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

If it's for xbmc there are better boxes for similar price.

Yeah I wanted it for the emulation as well and the fact it came with a controller was a plus. I believe Amazon have an Android games console coming out this month too so I might have made a mistake!

Advertisement