Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Do Mapfre cover ABS Units?

• 07-03-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ Stal

Do Mapfre cover ABS Units? Specifically under the Freeway policy (car under 10 yrs / under 200,000 km).

Anyone know?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,820 ✭✭✭✭ Anan1

Depends on the warranty, it's all here: http://www.mapfrewarranty.ie/products.html

BTW, this took me 20 seconds with Google. ;)

Edi: Another 20 seconds and your answer is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ Stal

Thanks I know how to use Google :) and I read the policy doc but the mechanic (at a Mapfre recommended garage) told me it would be covered, so I wanted to see if anyone had any actual experience with this before taking out a policy just based on his word

• Registered Users Posts: 22,820 ✭✭✭✭ Anan1

Stal wrote: »
    Thanks I know how to use Google :) and I read the policy doc but the mechanic (at a Mapfre recommended garage) told me it would be covered, so I wanted to see if anyone had any actual experience with this before taking out a policy just based on his word
    The mechanic's word means absolutely nothing - all that matters is what it says in the policy. :) It's covered in the top one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ Stal

Yeah that's what I was thinking... cheers.

Advertisement