Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incredibly Dry Skin on Fcae

Options
  • 07-03-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello Guys,

just a simple question. I have bad dry skin on my face especially around my nose and cheeks. I am looking to update my skin care products because they are not working for me and I am not happy with them. Looking for recommendations on new skin care products please :) and any tips you have on keeping pesky dry skin at bay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Loads of brands you could try- La Roche Posay hydraphrase is meant to be good for dry skin. Use a serum and oils underneath your moisturiser for your dryness. A hydrating face mask a few times a week. I rate Clarins lotus oil or Una Brennan's Boots range has some good products for cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I have dry skin too and I've found changing my cleanser made the biggest difference. I use a hot cloth cleanser by Liz Earle and I find it really good, no7 soap and glory, sanctuary and superdrug all do one also. They clean your face without seeing drying it out, cleansing balms and oils are very good also
    I use Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream on my dry patches over night also, really helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cork.girl

Thanks for yer replies!! I must take a trip to boots over the weekend! Im definitely going to try that hot cloth cleanser :) sounds great and u will try anything at this stage!!

Advertisement