Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LEGO WOLVERINE SET

• 06-03-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,does anyone know where I could get the LEGO wolverine set 6866 in Ireland,looked on the usual sites but they are too expensive?
    Thank you in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah, this has shot way up in value. I reckon your best bet would be stores that don't have as much stock turnover as the big hitters like Smyths, where they are likely to have disappeared by now.

I would consider ringing around the different Art and Hobby shops around the country - they tend to have older sets because they don't move stock as quickly as Smyths.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Try ringing hogges figges on Dawson street. They had a load of superhero Lego recently.

Advertisement