Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit change to new account!

Options
  • 06-03-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

How much notice will i need to give ye as im about to open a new account with a different bank so that my direct debits will change to the new account? Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Brian.D wrote: »
    How much notice will i need to give ye as im about to open a new account with a different bank so that my direct debits will change to the new account? Cheers

Hi Brian D
    We would need your new account details at least 6 working days before your next instalment is due. If you do not contact us at least 6 working days in advance of your instalment date, this may result in us making a late application to your account for your next instalment.  When you contact our office to advise of the change in account details, we will explain all of this to you in person.
    Regards
    Seán

Advertisement