Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One on 3 - When should I expect 4.4

Options
  • 06-03-2014 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I hadn't looked into this for a long time but I see upon checking the news that it was starting to be rolled out across europe around the end of Jan.

I just checked to see if I have any updates available there. Anyone know when I can expect it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

euser1984 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I hadn't looked into this for a long time but I see upon checking the news that it was starting to be rolled out across europe around the end of Jan.

I just checked to see if I have any updates available there. Anyone know when I can expect it?

Thanks.

Ask Three?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lfc2000

euser1984 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

It's out long ago . I have mine a few weeks. Check system update in about phone in settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

lfc2000 wrote: »
    It's out long ago . I have mine a few weeks. Check system update in about phone in settings.

It was out, but htc pulled it due to some issues.

Fwiw, if it's 4g you're looking for, just head for the info settings or download a shortcut app

Advertisement