Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best package to send out text messages for a club

Options
  • 06-03-2014 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

My local GAA club has approached me to send out text messages for the club

I intend signing up with three - it is a 2 year contract, can send out 3000 texts per month, costs circa 15.50 per month.

As I will be sending out txt messages only does anyone know of better value available?

I'm not interested in packages with calls on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

Tomjim wrote: »
    My local GAA club has approached me to send out text messages for the club

I intend signing up with three - it is a 2 year contract, can send out 3000 texts per month, costs circa 15.50 per month.

As I will be sending out txt messages only does anyone know of better value available?

I'm not interested in packages with calls on it

Teamer.net

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andy99

Hi we have been usig Gaatext.ie--about 5c per text but some texts dont send--maybe my mistake--A

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Teamer.net

Teamer allows for 200 free texts per month, its 4.7c per text after that, for 1000+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

My workplace uses esendex. Negotiated around 3.5c per SMS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 slireyo

just contact SP and get packages..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Is this to organise the clubs players or promotional messages to fans? If the former you cant beat teamer.net. saves a tonne of admin time once youve initially set it up.

Advertisement