Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big welcome to Dozen Wicked Words ...

Options
  • 06-03-2014 5:09pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Please join me in welcoming Dozen Wicked Words who is joining .ak as a new mod in the forum

All the best with it DWW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Beasty wrote: »
    Please join me in welcoming Dozen Wicked Words who is joining .ak as a new mod in the forum

All the best with it DWW

Thanks Beasty, I'm delighted, my favourite forum despite (or because of) its quietness!

Just need a few more RL posters that I know are about to start posting again.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

We'll get it going alright our kid

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Wow. Such a huge undertaking! Be careful not to let it run your life :P

Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Wow. Such a huge undertaking! Be careful not to let it run your life :P

Welcome!

Too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Great stuff, be fantastic if we could breathe a bit of life into the forum...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

toomevara wrote: »
    Great stuff, be fantastic if we could breathe a bit of life into the forum...
    Activity has picked up over the past year or so, and I'm hoping the current mod team can breathe some life back into the forum with the assistance of regulars such as yourself toomevara

Sure, if we video DWW'd induction and put it on youtube I'm sure it'll direct a lot of traffic here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

.ak wrote: »
    Sure, if we video DWW'd induction and put it on youtube I'm sure it'll direct a lot of traffic here...

Oh yeah, I imagine that would be a huge draw. I would hope one of the TV networks might pick it up too.

Few more posters and I reckon I could start to get power crazed, throwing infractions around for no reason and get booted from being a mod! At the moment if anyone got banned active posters on the forum would drop by 50%

Serious/deluded hat on, there WILL be more posters on the Rugby League Forum! :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

whoa!! Hang on - this is Rugby League we're talking about here. Please keep your sexual fetishes and initiations for that other forum you're a mod of ....:pac:

Hey it works out pretty well over there. Once the tar and the feathers fall off and your wounds heal up it's all gravy.

• Advertisement

Hey it works out pretty well over there. Once the tar and the feathers fall off and your wounds heal up it's all gravy.
    which you "Rugger buggers" appear very keen to lick off each other at every opportunity...

Advertisement