Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4 best deal

Options
  • 06-03-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I am planning in buying the new PlayStation 4 where is the best deal t buy one

I was also thinking about an Xbox but thought PlayStation maybe more suited to girls 3 daughters age range 11-13, someone told me that I would have to pay a monthly prescription for Xbox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

GameStop have a bundle deal for €449 at minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

castle wrote: »
    I am planning in buying the new PlayStation 4 where is the best deal t buy one

I was also thinking about an Xbox but thought PlayStation maybe more suited to girls 3 daughters age range 11-13, someone told me that I would have to pay a monthly prescription for Xbox.

Can't help you on the deals as I am in the UK and don't know what prices are in the various shops.

However, on the Xbox point, you only have to pay the subscription if you plan on using the Xbox's online services. For the sake of balance, the PlayStation has a similar requirement. The key differences are you can use things like Netflix without the sub but you also get free games every month with your PS sub.

Read the PlayStation Plus thread here for more info on it.

Advertisement