Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone, budget of 300-350 ish

Options
  • 06-03-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

I can maybe stretch it slightly above 350. Android of course.

I was looking at the Google Nexus 5 but I don't really know what phone is best in this price range.

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I can maybe stretch it slightly above 350. Android of course.

I was looking at the Google Nexus 5 but I don't really know what phone is best in this price range.

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Nexus 5 all the way, can't do wrong for the money, have it about 2 weeks now, I did have an N4 and I loved it, but just had an opportunity to get the N5 up north and got it... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

How about the Chinese phones? They seem to have very impressive performance stats for not much money at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^
    You can buy a decent Android phone for around €200-250.... I did and it's madness to spend another x amount on a better known branded phone when these do exactly the same.

Wiko - Darkmoon, Stairway. Darknight, Darkfull
    amazon.fr - buy from here
    Read the reviews in chrome for translation
    wikomobile.com

Look for my other posts on the Stairway...

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭confusedquark

Have you considered the Moto G? Great value for what it is, processor speed and screen pixels are slightly below current Android flagships, but you'll barely notice the difference for everyday use. You can pick up the 16gb version for around 200 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Have you considered the Moto G? Great value for what it is, processor speed and screen pixels are slightly below current Android flagships, but you'll barely notice the difference for everyday use. You can pick up the 16gb version for around 200 quid.

Yeah I have, it looks a fine phone for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Agree, unreal phone for the price but the camera is nothing spectacular. The best phone at the price you want to pay is the nexus, proper android phone as it should be.

Advertisement