Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History

Options
  • 05-03-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone have any tips on the research topic for history? my teacher doesnt explain it what so ever! How long is the aim/plan meant to be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

the outline plan aims and citation of sources takes up one page. havent you got the booklet yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

As oswinoswald mentioned you should have received a booklet on it and really you should be well into it by now, any idea what you want to do it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Lads, when does the project have to be in by? I'm more or less finished, just need to write it into the official booklet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JDOC1996 wrote: »
    Lads, when does the project have to be in by? I'm more or less finished, just need to write it into the official booklet.

April 11th is the deadline for Religious Education Practical Coursework Journal,
    Music Higher Level Elective in Composing, History Research Study Report, Home
    Economics Textile Studies Elective Coursework, Geography Coursework & Construction Studies Project Work.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

spurious wrote: »
    April 11th is the deadline for Religious Education Practical Coursework Journal,
    Music Higher Level Elective in Composing, History Research Study Report, Home
    Economics Textile Studies Elective Coursework, Geography Coursework & Construction Studies Project Work.

Ah that's grand so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Anyone have any tips on the research topic for history? my teacher doesnt explain it what so ever! How long is the aim/plan meant to be?
    Try here -

http://leavingcerthistory.net/research-projects/

Advertisement