Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statistics on Maths Syllabus

Options
  • 05-03-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know if this form of standard scores can be on the actual leaving cert? I cant find it in texts and tests or the syllabus but its been on two mocks I've seen. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭jam17032010

chelliam1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this form of standard scores can be on the actual leaving cert? I cant find it in texts and tests or the syllabus but its been on two mocks I've seen. Thanks.

It has recently been added to the syllabus. Test & Tests recently released a supplement to their textbook reflecting this change.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 chelliam1

Thanks, you wouldn't know where I could get that supplement, I can't find it on their website? Do you know if there are any other changes to the syllabus that wouldn't be in the texts and tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭jam17032010

chelliam1 wrote: »
    Thanks, you wouldn't know where I could get that supplement, I can't find it on their website? Do you know if there are any other changes to the syllabus that wouldn't be in the texts and tests?

Try ringing Celtic Press. It's only recently been sent out to schools.

Advertisement