Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think Steins;Gate is possibly the greatest anime there is.

Options
  • 05-03-2014 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭

I seriously, seriously love this show. I actually bought the bluray without knowing a thing about it, as someone was giving it a spectacular recommendation, and it was a chance worth taking. It starts off a bit slow, but builds up some of the most endearing and wonderful cast of characters, laying out plotlines that you mightn't quite notice the importance of. It's funny and unique, but the intensity of the plot unfolds rapidly into one of the most incredible emotional rides I've ever experienced.

If you've not seen this, see it.

It's also got a terrific opening theme! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah yeah, it's up there alright. I assume you've seen the miserable Chaos;Head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I assume you've seen the miserable Chaos;Head?

No, not bothered. Haven't heard great things.

Advertisement