Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen's!

Options
  • 05-03-2014 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

We find ourselves in a position where we have to pin ourselves to the wall, and get a new kitchen. Anybody know anything about Nolan Kitchens, they seem to have a good name, but I would like to know what you guy's think? Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭foreman

Dont go to millingar .. emma is a dose

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Sarah3

I went to their showroom, liked what I saw then had a 30 minute conversation with the owner of Nolan kitchens around what design I wanted in my kitchen. He assured me he would be back within a week to me with a quote and design sketches.
    2 weeks later I emailed him to see if he had made any progress and never heard back.

Clearly they don't deserve my business and my budget wasn't bad at all!! Their loss.

Bear this in mind.

Advertisement