Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

East Coast Cyclones home Bout 9th March 2014

• 05-03-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hey Guys- We are having our 2nd home bout this Sunday. East Coast Cyclones v Limerick Roller Girls B plus extra Rookie bout from 1pm. Shoreline Greystones.

:D All welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

I've come to the realisation that I'm never going to see ECC bout! I have to coach our Fresh Meat session from 2-4 on Sunday :(
    Unless someone spills several bags of skittles all over the track that takes about 35 minutes to clean up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭Carmeii

Oh no :(

Carmeii wrote: »
    Oh no :(

It's ok, there'll still be a bunch of DRD there and I think some Blacklands (who are visiting) too (:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Just to warn you, I'm *extremely* excited about the fact that this is a Star Wars themed bout.

There may be puns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

froodie wrote: »
    Just to warn you, I'm *extremely* excited about the fact that this is a Star Wars themed bout.

There may be puns.

Is this "Pun" enough for you?

13079787645_c0011a019b_z.jpg

• Advertisement

swingking wrote: »
    Is this "Pun" enough for you?

13079787645_c0011a019b_z.jpg

This is adorable!

Advertisement