Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas boilers information

Options
  • 05-03-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys, this is my first post on boards. ie, I'm a plumber and Rgi installer and I'm looking for some information on different gas boilers. My preference for installation would be vokera as I've never had any problems in all the years of installing them.

I want to look further a field and see what other boilers people are fitting and your experiences?

Glowworm flexicom system boiler he?

Ideal logic he system boiler.

Open to suggestions and experiences,

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

You would do well to PM the mod here with your RGII number and they'll give you access to the RGI tech forum, that is where we RGI's discuss maters that are for RGI's only.

Welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 keithRGI

You would do well to PM the mod here with your RGII number and they'll give you access to the RGI tech forum, that is where we RGI's discuss maters that are for RGI's only.

Welcome.
    Hi do I post my Rgi number here?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

No don't post it here.If you look at the bottom of the page you will see the names of the mods contact one of those regarding the Rgi tech forum and they will sort you from there

• Registered Users Posts: 15 keithRGI

Robbie.G wrote: »
    No don't post it here.If you look at the bottom of the page you will see the names of the mods contact one of those regarding the Rgi tech forum and they will sort you from there

Thanks again

Advertisement