Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for photographer/video

Options
  • 04-03-2014 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello everyone,

We are organizing charity Multicultural event Limerick DiverCity @ LIT Aula Maxima, 8th April from 3pm-6pm.

The event will represent the diversity of various cultures through performances by Latvia, Nepal, Russia, Polish, Filipino, Brazilian Capoeira Martial Art, Polish,Omani, Chinese Lion Dance and much more.

We will also have food stalls, cultural exhibition stalls, kids competition, African art exhibition by Jean Ryan etc.

All funds raised will support Doras Luimni organization in Limerick.

It is going to be such great event and we really want to remember this,but at a moment we don't have any photographer on the day that would help us to remember this celebration.

Please,if anyone is interested to do some photographs for this event let me know. Maybe anyone have some suggestions or friends that might do it. Also we are looking for someone who could do video for the event.

We will have press release before and after the event, so ur pictures will go on the paper :)

Regards
    Samanta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 verona21

Hi Samanta,

Martina Mullins told me you were looking for a photographer, I'd be interested in photographing the event if you'd like. I should be there around 3 or a little after if that would be ok?

DJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LimerickDiva

verona21 wrote: »
    Hi Samanta,

Martina Mullins told me you were looking for a photographer, I'd be interested in photographing the event if you'd like. I should be there around 3 or a little after if that would be ok?

DJ

Hello Verona21,

Can u send me private message? :)

Sam

Advertisement