Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR scheme documentation

Options
  • 04-03-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I've completed my form for the HEAR scheme and the documents have to be in before next month. I have no idea what that documentation is though. Apparently I should receive 'online prompts'. Can anybody help me out? Where can I find out what I need to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mallen

At the bottom of the HEAR form (that you filled in online throught the CAO) there should be a list of documents to send them (copies). If parent is an employee it would be P21 for 2012, if self employed all the pages of the notice of assessment for the relevant year (2012). If parent is receiving a relevant social welfare payment for 26 weeks or more then the social welfare need to stamp and fill out a form with the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lop11

mallen wrote: »
    At the bottom of the HEAR form (that you filled in online throught the CAO) there should be a list of documents to send them (copies). If parent is an employee it would be P21 for 2012, if self employed all the pages of the notice of assessment for the relevant year (2012). If parent is receiving a relevant social welfare payment for 26 weeks or more then the social welfare need to stamp and fill out a form with the details.

I managed to find this after going back to look through the form again. But I am thankful for this info nonetheless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kline64

Hi my son is applying for the Hear scheme he needs documents to send in my question is i dont work but his dad does & his dad also gets fis , as far as i know he needs a p21 form but not sure what else, i went onto revenue .ie to try download the p21 but cant find anything about it , any help with this would be appreciated as this is our first time to do any of this, thanks ( on the bottom of his application it says p21 for 2012 & social welfare form or statement for 2012 )

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lop11

kline64 wrote: »
    Hi my son is applying for the Hear scheme he needs documents to send in my question is i dont work but his dad does & his dad also gets fis , as far as i know he needs a p21 form but not sure what else, i went onto revenue .ie to try download the p21 but cant find anything about it , any help with this would be appreciated as this is our first time to do any of this, thanks

Log into the CAO application. Scroll down to the bottom where the HEAR scheme application section is. Click in to the HEAR form that you had to fill out before the beginning of this month. The form will come up with all your info that you filled in but you won't be able to change any of it. Scroll down to the very bottom of the form where there will be a red section with a notice and a list of the documents that you need to send in.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭miissjuly

Ahh I made an error on the top of every document I wrote my name, CAO number, exam number etc., but I made a mistake in writing my CAO number would this matter? I have everything else filled in correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

miissjuly wrote: »
    Ahh I made an error on the top of every document I wrote my name, CAO number, exam number etc., but I made a mistake in writing my CAO number would this matter? I have everything else filled in correctly.

You mean you put the wrong CAO number on everything? Contact them and fix it.

Advertisement