Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS 4 Screen stretch

Options
  • 04-03-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Just wondering. I am wondering if it is possible to stretch the PS 4 game over multiple monitors? Now, don't get it confused, I'm not trying to set up a multiplayer split screen here :)

I am trying to hook up a PS 4 to 9 46-48" monitors and I am just getting a green screen with a flash of the PS 4 image before it goes into green screen. I have tried putting the image onto all 9 screens individually and it has worked, but it wont put the 1 image stretching across the 9 screens.

Is it a power issue, a settings issue, a hardware issue? I know it works for Xbox 360 as we have done it before.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I have no idea how to do what you want here but would love to see the setup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Snow joke

cadete wrote: »
    I have no idea how to do what you want here but would love to see the setup :)

Basically want to have the PS 4 showing on 9 of these screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Snow joke wrote: »
    Basically want to have the PS 4 showing on 9 of these screens.

Awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Class set up man.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Snow joke

It's work set up. they are looking to install a Ps 4. we just can't seem to get it to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Looks like it is supposed to support it, using eyefinity
    video on this page about it @42 seconds

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-ps4-specs-amd-eyefinity-technology-coming-to-next-gens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Are you using some type of reciever?
    As in:
    PS4====> Reciever?======> 9 Screens

If you getting a green screen it could be due to hdmi handshake issue or a hdcp issue.

Reciever would need to be hdcp compliant if your using one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Snow joke wrote: »
    It's work set up. they are looking to install a Ps 4. we just can't seem to get it to work.

Could you get me an application form :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Could you get me an application form :pac:

Me too please!

Advertisement