Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote wipe Galaxy 4S

Options
  • 04-03-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Is it possible to remotely wipe a Galaxy S4 if it wasn't enabled on the phone before it was stolen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

dextor03 wrote: »
    Is it possible to remotely wipe a Galaxy S4 if it wasn't enabled on the phone before it was stolen?

See if

Android.com/devicemanager will allow you to...

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

dextor03 wrote: »

Do you have cerebus or lookout or the like installed? If you do,you can wipe it from your laptop or any pc.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

http://www.androidlost.com/

No pre installation required
    You didn't install AndroidLost on your phone? No problem! You can push the AndroidLost app to your phone from google play and initiate the connection to googles servers by sending an SMS with the message 'androidlost register' to your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dextor03

Thanks for the replies, phone has been off since Monday. I'd say it's been reset to factory default. Tried the 'androidlost register' but the phone is gone I'd imagine. Cheers for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

If you created a Samsung account with your S4, then I think Samsung drive can help you reset it.

Have a look here

Advertisement