Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting services

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi folks, I have a couple of questions and hope someone can help. First let me give you some background. I work for a charity and our website has always been hosted by Digiweb. We paid for the service and all was good. Then came the budget cuts and when we asked about any reductions they offered to charities they told us they would host our site for free. Great!!

They recently migrated us to a different server and since then we are having lots of problems with our emails, (bouncing back to sender, requesting passwords on accounts or changing them without notifying us, emails going missing, etc.)

This is all getting too technical for me so we are looking for someone, or a company, in the Carlow town area, that will come in see what needs doing and not charge us the earth. I would appreciate your comments and recommendations

Ta

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement