Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health and safety regulation(s) building in progress

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I am looking for info on regulations( if any) builders have to abide by when they are building a house.
    Planning isn't very helpful :mad:, as they say it's not what they do etc, so if someone knows more about this, I would greatly appreciate it where I can find more info.

I live out in the country in Co. Galway, and we are surrounded on both sides of our house by unfinished houses for the last 8!!!!! years( one off developments so not a housing development) They are eye sores to say the least, but we have two young kids, and they can enter the houses, they are not cordened off or anything.
    Planning had expired, but new planning has been granted, so he has another 5 years!!! to complete the buildings.

Anybody knows more about this, or where can I find out more info?
    Thanks!
    KatleenB

Comments

Advertisement