Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in 1st year Physics for Energy Engineering.

Options
  • 04-03-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I am wondering if there is any Post- Graduate student out there willing to give
    me Grinds in Physics to help me prepare for 1st Year Energy Engineering Exams in UCC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 winker1

I was looking for grinds on campus too and ended up booking some with uniwink.com. Great service, they organised a grind with a H1 grad physics tutor who knew his stuff. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Swimming11

Think you winker1

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Swimming11

Energy Engineering - just completed 4 repeat modules. Did very well in 3 and made a hash of my last paper. Couldn't understand what it was about. Was sick with swollen glands for the start of the exams and visited the Doctor (UCC) and put on antibiotics, but hit a wall on Sunday the day before my final exam. I want so much to progress but don't think I will make the 30% for a pass by compensation. Gutted. Any advise anyone.

Advertisement