Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Bankruptcy -

Options
  • 04-03-2014 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello, I am looking for some urgent advice. I lost my job and I have an investment property in serious negative equity. ICS/Bank of Ireland have written to me to tell me that they are about to appoint a Reciever within the next week. I am seriously considering heading to the UK, as Northern Ireland is no longer an option. I stand to loose my family home and my marriage over this issue.

Can anyone please advise me on here or by PM of any forum or organisation that can offer me up to the minute advice, ideally by people either going through the process or that have come out the far side of the process.

I am at my wits end here. All and any constructive advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

I can't believe that in 7 hours, no one has a suggestion in this matter???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

fcukhu wrote: »
    I can't believe that in 7 hours, no one has a suggestion in this matter???

If you are that concerned then go get professional advice.

This forum is for discussion of legal issues, not personal legal advice. If you are contemplating this then you really do need professional advice, it's too important to rely on strangers on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,331 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Have you spoken to mabs.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

Thank you both for your helpful and constructive advice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement