Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the ODG Forum gone?

Options
  • 04-03-2014 4:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Got a message from one of the mods back around new years saying my access had been cleared, but I assumed it was coz I hadn't posted there in a long time. But I can't even find the forum access request now. Used to be a sticky here with a link but that appears to be gone now too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

pajopearl wrote: »
    Got a message from one of the mods back around new years saying my access had been cleared, but I assumed it was coz I hadn't posted there in a long time. But I can't even find the forum access request now. Used to be a sticky here with a link but that appears to be gone now too.

Go to the Hosted section at the top of the page, move down to Society and click there and you will find ODG

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

There's an access request thread in feedback, alternatively we have links to the mods of the forum in our charter here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement