Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household contents insurance - bicycle max limit?

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

I let my household policy lapse about three months ago but I'm interested in restarting the policy. Before I do I'd like to ask about the bicycle cover.

My bike is worth €1000, so the €300 limit on the basic policy wouldn't be enough to cover it. Do you offer a facility for me to declare the full cost of the bike, have it noted on the schedule and covered for theft outside the home to this value? Would there be a cost associated with this? Obviously I've got all paperwork and receipts. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi TouchingVirus,
    Pedal cycles are covered as standard up to €300 on our Household policies, however this limit can be extended to a maximum of €600. If you would like a new quotation please PM me your details and I will arrange for someone in our Household team to call you.
    Regards

Ruth

Advertisement