Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gopro editing help

Options
  • 03-03-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi

Not my usual forum but I have searched (if I missed it please point me to it).

I got a new gopro camera and I am trying to edit the clips. The GoPro studio software works a treat until I try to export the clip. It keeps giving me error code 30. I can edit all the way to the end but not save it.

I like the studio as it is made for newbies like me but if I can't get it to work, any other software worth a look?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Are you exporting to the same drive as the original files?

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

I am.
    I am renaming the finish version and storing in on my external harddrive in the folder next to the folder where I store the footage taken from the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Looks like it might be a windows 8 graphics driver issue. Uninstall, restart on generic drivers and then install the latest version.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

I only have windows 7 home edition. :-) Explains a lot then.

I tried Lightworx but seems too complicated for a mere mortal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Reinstalling the graphics driver might help. Error 30 seems to be related to a driver issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement