Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to inform Liberty about penalty points

Options
  • 03-03-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭

I received 2 penalty points in July 2011 for use of mobile phone. First and only points I have received. My policy renews in May each year so at the time I had just renewed. May 2012 & 2013 when I renewed again I never informed Liberty about them. It never crossed my mind to be completely honest. I know 2 points for use of phone wouldn't be a big deal anyway. I just accepted their renewal quote each year that I received in the post.

Would it be too late to inform Liberty about them when it comes to renewal this May? The points expire in July this year also. Would there be any implications for being insured the past 2 years with points that Liberty don't know about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi PizzamanIRL,

Please PM me your details and I will arrange for someone to call you to update your policy.

Regards

Ruth

Advertisement