Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off your Gas or Electricty Bill with Supervalue Reward Voucher

Options
  • 03-03-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

From 10/03/2013 with Electric Ireland/Supervalue, details not available yet, but will be announced in all stores. Wonder how it will work.

every little helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

seems it's in exchange for their 5% vouchers for which one must spend 400 euro to receive. Still better than those as I've never spent anything close to 200e in SuperValu in one shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

seems it's in exchange for their 5% vouchers for which one must spend 400 euro to receive. Still better than those as I've never spent anything close to 200e in SuperValu in one shop

I only shop there when aldi don't have what I want so get a voucher over time.

If I can get €10 off me esb bill I'm not complaining.

Wonder how this will work with Electric Ireland... how do we present the voucher to them etc. We'll know soon anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭gipi

Similar to the deal that Tesco clubcard have with Bord Gais Energy maybe?

Use the Tesco vouchers to "buy" the BG Energy deal, then submit that deal reference on the BG energy website. Sounds convoluted, but it works :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

got my voucher today from supervalue five euro voucher give ten euro off esb happy days

Advertisement