Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text App that will work with Tesco UK

Options
  • 03-03-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭

Over in the UK a bit with and got myself a Tesco SIM PAYG card for making local calls etc

Is there an App similar to cabbage or textdroid that is compatible with Tesco UK as find them handy on my Irish Phone

Any apps out there ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

As far as I know Tesco UK don't do webtexts. I looked into them myself for a similar app and I didn't see any webtexts functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Webtexts don't exist on UK networks afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Have a Tesco SIM and over for game on Sat....:rolleyes:

Don't have any credit on the phone and cannot top up online unless you have a UK bank account. Rang their customer service and they asked me to ring their information line at 282 but no joy there.

Anyone with a Tesco UK card do you have to Top it up first before its activated? Will top up when I am over there and see as may wish to access Internet over there also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Its worth picking up a 3 sim when going to England. Just top up by €20 and because of 3 like home you get free data texts etc just like you were in Ireland.

Advertisement