Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Hard Drive

Options
  • 03-03-2014 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello, I have converted my friend's xbox 360 hard drive into an external hard drive and I was wondering what the average price for a 250 gig hard drive would be, so I can sell it for him? It is formatted for a computer and all of that, and i could reformat it for use as an xbox hard drive if necessary. I'm not asking anybody to buy it but if anyone would be potentially interested, could you just tell me about how much you would pay for it? Again I am not asking you to buy it i just want an idea of what people would pay, please be honest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Mitchel wrote: »
    Hello, I have converted my friend's xbox 360 hard drive into an external hard drive and I was wondering what the average price for a 250 gig hard drive would be, so I can sell it for him? It is formatted for a computer and all of that, and i could reformat it for use as an xbox hard drive if necessary. I'm not asking anybody to buy it but if anyone would be potentially interested, could you just tell me about how much you would pay for it? Again I am not asking you to buy it i just want an idea of what people would pay, please be honest.

Read the Charter:

"This forum is for cheap and useful bargains that might be of use for the general populace of boards."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Use adverts.ie to find a price.

This is not a bargain,

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement