Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcvp word count

Options
  • 03-03-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

My fool of a teacher has said things like 'as long as it's not over 2500' words and has no solid answers.

Does anybody know what the word count for the CV, Career Inv, Work exp diary, Ent action plan and Summary report ????

Thanks a mil, I've got all my stuff done but need to make sure I'm not under/over the word count as I don't want to get penalised as I'm aiming for a distinction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

The official guidelines are:

CV - No count but no longer than 2 pages
    Career Investigation - 400 to 600
    Action Plan - 400 to 600
    Summary Report - 400 to 600

Work Experience - 1000 to 1500
    Enterprise - 1000 to 1500
    My Own Place - 1000 to 1500

In my experience there is no great punishments for going over. Certainly nothing said in marking schemes and better too many than too few.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bassfacewhy

skippy1977 wrote: »
    The official guidelines are:

CV - No count but no longer than 2 pages
    Career Investigation - 400 to 600
    Action Plan - 400 to 600
    Summary Report - 400 to 600

Work Experience - 1000 to 1500
    Enterprise - 1000 to 1500
    My Own Place - 1000 to 1500

In my experience there is no great punishments for going over. Certainly nothing said in marking schemes and better too many than too few.

Thanks a mil!!

I've heard from another teacher you do get punished for going over?
    My Work Experience is waaaaayy over that so I think I'll have to delete a day and have it as only 3 days.

Advertisement