Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raffle help

Options
  • 03-03-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Im most likely in the wrong section as I couldnt find anywhere for the life of me that looked suitable for the topic.

Ive volunteered myslef to help run a charity night. Im wondering how to best go about getting spot prizes and which business tend to help the most.

thanks to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hi

Im most likely in the wrong section as I couldnt find anywhere for the life of me that looked suitable for the topic.

Ive volunteered myslef to help run a charity night. Im wondering how to best go about getting spot prizes and which business tend to help the most.

thanks to anyone who can help.

Depends on the charity and the location. I'm on a committee for a club (non charity) and usually we get each of the lads on the committee to ask their employer, also the pub where we hold our meetings will sponsor us.

If its a small town the local shops/pubs/restaurants/petrol station etc will usually sponsor something if they get a mention on the night

Not sure how well that would work in Dublin/Cork/Galway though

Good luck with it

Advertisement