Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car upholstery

Options
  • 03-03-2014 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi. I'm not sure if this is write thread so apologies in advance.

I'm looking for a car upholstery repair company/person in Galway city. Car I have has torn felt on back of back seats. It's dark grey colour. I've tried a couple places but no one really seems to be able to help properly.

If you know of an individual or compnay that can repair this PLEASE let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you already try www.carinteriordesign.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 masterp

biko wrote: »
    Did you already try www.carinteriordesign.ie?

I did, but he seems to be just too busy to get the correct felt/carpet in.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly you could try ringing mechanics and see if they have names of places they recommend.
    Try Fahy's Garage in Oranmore, they deal will all kinds of cars new and old and should have a few names for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,161 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Might be easier to source a replacement seat from a scrap yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 masterp

Thanks bico that's a good idea. A replacement seat is not an option man! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Theres a guy called Paul operating an upholstery place in a unit opposite Kieran Farrell tyres in Ballybane. I spoke to him earlier and he seems like a decent sort - you could give him a try. I can pm his number tomorrow - its on my desk in work. You might need to remind me though...

'c

Advertisement