Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good Wife Season 5

Options
  • 03-03-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anybody know how I can watch the Good Wife Season 5 online? I missed the first few episodes on More4 and dont want to wait for RTE to start the new series to catch up?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

nichionc wrote: »
    Does anybody know how I can watch the Good Wife Season 5 online? I missed the first few episodes on More4 and dont want to wait for RTE to start the new series to catch up?

Thanks

Sky on Demand maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Lost pace with this in recent times but tuned in again by chance on More4 recently for Season 5. Good to see it has maintained its high standards. Also a welcome treat to come across this brilliant piece from show composer David Buckley.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Note: Please do not discuss how to capture / download streaming content from any streaming video site.

I've had to delete some posts giving this info.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

This season has been absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Would 4OD not be showing it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement