Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-Cig with Whole Tobacco Alkaloids cartridge

Options
  • 03-03-2014 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a Nicolites e-Cig yesterday in Supervalu and its being going great so far. Its one of the ones that look like a real fag and glows red at the end.

I was just wondering is it possible to get one of these type e-Cig's that contain Whole Tobacco Alkaloids? Where would I buy one in Dublin tomorrow?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

dees99 wrote: »
    ...is it possible to get one of these type e-Cig's that contain Whole Tobacco Alkaloids?
    Nope, therefore...
    dees99 wrote: »
    Where would I buy one in Dublin tomorrow?
    ...nowhere. Sorry!

WTA juices are very expensive and only currently sold by a couple of vendors in America (wholecig and aromaejuice).

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭dees99

Thanks for that grindle. I was wondering why such little was showing up on google for them. Appreciate that! :)

Advertisement