Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Know Your Obsessed When ?

Options
  • 02-03-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

You know you have gotten too involved in vaping when your talkin in your sleep about eliquids as i was informed this morning that i was.

Apparently stinkey pigs and hot sauce are two new flavors coming to a town near you soon :D .

What was your moment of clarity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I really knew once I'd stopped making music and hadn't visited Gearslutz or KVR in a month. Very annoying hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

(1)..I make a plan to purchase a new Mod clone every month.
    (2)..On my fav Chinese web shops, I now search for Vaper Goodies instead off Gadgets.
    (3)..My new fav Forum on Boards is Vaping & E-Smoking.
    (4)..My phone comes second to mind when it comes to making sure it's charged, I seem to worry more about my 18650 Batteries!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

When your INNOKIN ITASTE 134 mod arrives in the post and it's only a bit over a month you bought your Tesla VW mod :-)
    Still way down on spending though compared to the ciggies, I used to spend about 450 and month and haven't spend that and am off them 10 weeks, should not have to spend anything for at least a month now and then it will only be atomizers and liquids

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

OH says that I was mumbling about throat hit the other night. Imagine his disappointment when he realised what I was on about :P

I'm getting to the stage where my taste buds have decided my favourite juice is gonna taste like crap all of a sudden and even extreme methol won't change their mind! And so the search continues.

Also I'm pretty sure it counts as some sort of milestone whereby I no longer care about getting my VTR out in public.

I am in the midst of an internal debate on whether or not I should get a tattoo finished or buy a Provari. Oh the humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Eff Four wrote: »
    OH says that I was mumbling about throat hit the other night. Imagine his disappointment when he realised what I was on about :P

This made me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Still way down on spending though compared to the ciggies, I used to spend about 450 and a month

You spent 450 euro a month on cigarettes???????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

MayoSalmon wrote: »

That's about 30 a day, which is quite alarming when you see the money!

450 euro / 9.50 for smokes = 47.4 packs roughly. Or 947 cigs every 30 days!!

47.4 packs ove cigs over 30 days = 1.57 packs of smokes, which is 31.5 ciggs a day... Scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

MayoSalmon wrote: »

yep was on average 30 per day, 20 would have been a good day and often 40 if out drinking, fecking delighted that I'm off them now, it is really noticable moneywise

JH_raheny wrote: »
    yep was on average 30 per day, 20 would have been a good day and often 40 if out drinking, fecking delighted that I'm off them now, it is really noticable moneywise

Fair play :D
    I'm at one and a half months off the fags now, was smoking between 20 and 30 a day, still can't quite believe it. My three and a half year old son told me the other day my hair smells really nice, I guess that's his way of saying "good on ya Ma you don't stink of fags anymore"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

When you start putting up threads on forums to discuss your obsession.....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

When you're more concerned that you've got a stock of charged 18350's rather than worrying your phone battery is at 100%

TinCool wrote: »
    When you're more concerned that you've got a stock of charged 18350's rather than worrying your phone battery is at 100%

Yeah, my bloody phone is always dying on me these days whereas my vaping batteries are always charging with spares just in case.

I've managed to convert my younger sister to vaping, she's two weeks off the fags today using the Ego Twist starter pack I got last year from ESI. Delighted!

Advertisement