Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eye test for driving licence

Options
  • 02-03-2014 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

alright just wondering if my gp could sign me off with an eye test or does it have to be in a shop like specsavers ? and wats the usual price for it cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

Gp can not authorize a driving report it has to be an optician price varys depending on where you go could be €15-50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Sorry for necroing this thread, but do I need to print off the form and bring it to an optician to stamp, or do they print it off themselves after the test?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Sorry for necroing this thread, but do I need to print off the form and bring it to an optician to stamp, or do they print it off themselves after the test?

Most places will print them. They will usually tell you when you are making the appointment if you need to bring it or not

Advertisement