Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4gb Xbox 360

Options
  • 02-03-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

I want to mod an Xbox 360. I like the look of the black 4gb Xbox 360. Ideally I'd like to have RGH on the system to run some apps from an external device. Is the 4gb Xbox 360 modible in that way or is it better to have a larger hd from the get go. The 4gb Xbox I like is basic I know but I can get one handy with kinetic etc. (even though I won't use it). hope ye can help. Al.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Personally I find it better with internal drives but I know a lot of folks with externals hooked up - there's not much of a difference except one's detected as internal storage for save games - 4GB should be lots for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

I've half agreed a deal with someone for a xbxo 360 wih 250 gb internal hard drive. all i need now is someone to put rgh on it for me.... any takers. messaged a few pwople in the mods section who are local to me and got no reply.

Al.

Advertisement