Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop trade in deals?

Options
  • 02-03-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if gamestop are doing any trade in deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Wing126 wrote: »
    Anyone know if gamestop are doing any trade in deals?

they are doing 25% extra for preorders and i think the 2 games plus a tenner deal for a new release. Check the website

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

sweetie wrote: »
    they are doing 25% extra for preorders and i think the 2 games plus a tenner deal for a new release. Check the website

With Dark Souls 2 incoming might be time to get rid of some tripe building up for the PS3 and 360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

sweetie wrote: »

Had a look on the site but the only deal I could find was buy 2 get 3rd free.#

Cheers for the reply anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Wing126 wrote: »
    Had a look on the site but the only deal I could find was buy 2 get 3rd free.#

Cheers for the reply anyway!

You might extra % on trade in with there new loyalty card scheme, need to read up on it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

if there is a CEX near you check them first, they beat gameslop on most trade in prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement